This training is suitable for individuals who are already, or who are going to be the designated Safeguarding Lead within a school, college or other relevant organisation.
The training is run over 7 hours and covers the following:
• Safeguarding legislation and guidance
• Indicators of abuse or neglect
• Making judgements
• Communicating worries or concerns
• Roles and responsibilities
• Sharing information
• Allegations and complaints
• Reporting allegations and complaints
Attendees at this course will receive a FAA Level 3 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children, Young People or Vulnerable Adults, which is a regulated qualification.